Welcome

Haileyburiana is a miscellany of things I got up to as President of the Haileybury Society in 2010 - 2011 and random musings on things to do with Haileybury. Whether you are an OH, a current pupil or parent, a teacher or other friend of the school I hope you will find something interesting here. The blog is no longer regularly updated, but there may still be occasional posts.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Best Shooting Ever?

Mr Massey worked at Haileybury for a couple of years on a scheme from the University of Virginia. He was a House Tutor in Highfield so I knew him a bit. Rooting around on the web I found this video. He is very good at basketball!

(For older OHs this is all going on in the Sports Hall on the end of XX Acre)




For those who feel this is a rugby term (correct) here is a clip of a Junior House rugby final on Terrace. It says 'unfinished,' which it is - the annoying music goes on for some time after all the Rugby has finished. I should turn the sound off if I were you!

No comments:

Post a Comment