Welcome

Haileyburiana is a miscellany of things I got up to as President of the Haileybury Society in 2010 - 2011 and random musings on things to do with Haileybury. Whether you are an OH, a current pupil or parent, a teacher or other friend of the school I hope you will find something interesting here. The blog is no longer regularly updated, but there may still be occasional posts.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Misidentification


A correspondent tells me that the picture I put on my earlier post about Simon Mccorkindale (B 1965) was not of him. He is in the video at 2.07 to 2.53. There are some other pictures of him in Jesus of Nazareth on a fan site dedicated to him here. The internet is an amazing thing!

By the way, my correspondent told me that she was having trouble leaving a comment on the blog. I have tried to enable comments, but if you have had trouble do e-mail (link on the right) to let me know and I'll see if I can work out what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment