Welcome

Haileyburiana is a miscellany of things I got up to as President of the Haileybury Society in 2010 - 2011 and random musings on things to do with Haileybury. Whether you are an OH, a current pupil or parent, a teacher or other friend of the school I hope you will find something interesting here. The blog is no longer regularly updated, but there may still be occasional posts.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Trevelyan c1987

Sandy Rich (Tr 84) sent me this picture of the Trevelyan Dormitory in about 1987.


Sandy wrote: I rarely reminisce with OH's and thought you might also be interested in another picture from Mark Draisley's "Public School Photographs" - which you blogged about on July 7 2010. I've not been able to decipher exactly who is who (especially those in the distance) but I'm pretty sure the main people in the foreground are as follows:-

Rupert Edmundson (extreme left in black tee-shirt in compart), Victor Manning? (walking up house), Piers Chapman? (doing up Green Flash), Sandy Rich [me] (doing up tie in compart), Paul Dansie (head only visible), James Nodder (leaning on compart wall).

I remember Mark Draisley spending a week-or-so at Haileybury towards the end of a summer term. I think that I was in the Vths so it may have been 1987. I recognise so many faces from his images but only recall about 1/2 the names now!

No comments:

Post a Comment