Welcome

Haileyburiana is a miscellany of things I got up to as President of the Haileybury Society in 2010 - 2011 and random musings on things to do with Haileybury. Whether you are an OH, a current pupil or parent, a teacher or other friend of the school I hope you will find something interesting here. The blog is no longer regularly updated, but there may still be occasional posts.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumn Leaves

The September sunshine is making the arboretum lovely as the leaves begin to turn. At least speaking for myself I have not been terribly aware of the arboretum, which lies behind the Lightning Oak on the gound beyond Terrace Field. I took some pictures in the Summer which must do for now, though when I go to Haileybury at the weekend I shall try and get some more autumnal images.


No comments:

Post a Comment