Welcome

Haileyburiana is a miscellany of things I got up to as President of the Haileybury Society in 2010 - 2011 and random musings on things to do with Haileybury. Whether you are an OH, a current pupil or parent, a teacher or other friend of the school I hope you will find something interesting here. The blog is no longer regularly updated, but there may still be occasional posts.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Arthurian League


A few weeks ago I was up at Haileybury to watch no 1 son putting his life on the line for the school in goal for the Yearlings B hockey side when I bumped into the General Secretary who sent me off to Quitchells to watch some football. There was a small notice on the post at the field entrance which read 'parking for OH Football." The OH Football team was playing in the Athurian League. This is a football league for alumni teams. At the match I saw, Haileybury were winning. The team is now sitting at the top of division 1 and must hope for promotion to the premier league at the end of the season.



No comments:

Post a Comment