Welcome

Haileyburiana is a miscellany of things I got up to as President of the Haileybury Society in 2010 - 2011 and random musings on things to do with Haileybury. Whether you are an OH, a current pupil or parent, a teacher or other friend of the school I hope you will find something interesting here. The blog is no longer regularly updated, but there may still be occasional posts.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where is Bobs?

It was the end of term today and I have made the journey yet again up the A10. I was late because of the traffic. My spy in Lawrence told me about a bit of nomenclature I did not know. "I was waiting for you at Bobs."

Given what seems the inexorable decline of Haileybury slang I was quite pleased to hear that new words are developing after all.

Where is Bobs? Scroll down for the answer.



Not sure whether Bobs should have an apostrophe… 














Bobs "Back of Big School."

No comments:

Post a Comment