Welcome

Haileyburiana is a miscellany of things I got up to as President of the Haileybury Society in 2010 - 2011 and random musings on things to do with Haileybury. Whether you are an OH, a current pupil or parent, a teacher or other friend of the school I hope you will find something interesting here. The blog is no longer regularly updated, but there may still be occasional posts.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Perambulate

Everyone carries a camera with them everywhere these days. Except me. Today I wish I had one with me in the primary school in which I was helping with the Harvest assembly. (I know, a bit late, but it is a lost cause trying to persuade schools that Harvest is something that happens in August and September.) Anyway, I wanted a camera as my eye was suddenly caught by the straps on a pushchair parked in the corner of the hall. They were to all intents and purposes OH colours. It was just like the hat band ribbon. Not being able to take a picture then and there I had a quick look on the Mclaren website. The picture I found is not quite right and not quite what I saw, but you can see what I mean. The background of at least one site selling Mclaren prams has what looks pretty much like magenta, white and black stripes all round it. It's all very well putting their names down at birth for a place at school but OH colours on your pram?

No comments:

Post a Comment